LeBron does some great things for the community of Akron. However, I believe there is an ulterior motive for his actions. He feels guilty for abandoning the city of Cleveland, and hopes that by giving back to the people of Northeast Ohio, he will be viewed as less of a villian. Nonetheless, the fans will continue to see him as a traitor for deserting the team. I really don'y care one way or the other, because it is just a game intended for entertainment.
I wonder if USA1 has a job, or is a professional blogger, because I noticed that he has posted 2393 comments, most of which are mindless babble. Just my opinion of course.
I had a quadruple bypass operation last year. We never know when these health issues will strike, but they provide new insight into the meaning of life. I had nothing to do for 10 days in the hospital but lie flat on my back and think about everything. I am glad to be alive and realize that all of our material possessions in life are really unimportant, they are just things that make us happy. What is most important is good health, family, & friends that support you when you are not well.
If you don't like what is happening in Youngstown, do something to help with positive changes or move away. But don't bash other people when you don't understand their problems.
These posting boards always make me laugh....if you people know for sure who commits these crimes, perform your civic duty - call the police and turn them in. Otherwise, why speculate, it does absolutely no good and only serves to antagonize others.
Far from ground zero, new mosques face foes
To gbiker43 -
What you say is correct, but why should we support a religion whose people clearly have contempt for the United States?
August 9, 2010 at 10:41 a.m. permalink suggest removal
LeBron says thanks to Cleveland fans
LeBron does some great things for the community of Akron. However, I believe there is an ulterior motive for his actions. He feels guilty for abandoning the city of Cleveland, and hopes that by giving back to the people of Northeast Ohio, he will be viewed as less of a villian. Nonetheless, the fans will continue to see him as a traitor for deserting the team. I really don'y care one way or the other, because it is just a game intended for entertainment.
August 8, 2010 at 11:55 a.m. permalink suggest removal
SCORN to SHREDS
I wonder if USA1 has a job, or is a professional blogger, because I noticed that he has posted 2393 comments, most of which are mindless babble. Just my opinion of course.
August 6, 2010 at 11:13 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Woman stays positive as she waits for a new heart
I had a quadruple bypass operation last year. We never know when these health issues will strike, but they provide new insight into the meaning of life. I had nothing to do for 10 days in the hospital but lie flat on my back and think about everything. I am glad to be alive and realize that all of our material possessions in life are really unimportant, they are just things that make us happy. What is most important is good health, family, & friends that support you when you are not well.
July 25, 2010 at 11:14 a.m. permalink suggest removal
When murder becomes a way of life, a city can’t survive
If you don't like what is happening in Youngstown, do something to help with positive changes or move away. But don't bash other people when you don't understand their problems.
July 6, 2010 at 1:19 p.m. permalink suggest removal
Juvenile crowd sets hay on fire in middle of street
These posting boards always make me laugh....if you people know for sure who commits these crimes, perform your civic duty - call the police and turn them in. Otherwise, why speculate, it does absolutely no good and only serves to antagonize others.
June 19, 2010 at 9:33 p.m. permalink suggest removal
Man's dinner is late; he sets house on fire
Sounds like a marriage made in heaven!!
May 25, 2010 at 10:39 p.m. permalink suggest removal