What is wrong with this country? We must always be careful not to offend anyone - get over it. Macejko find another job if you don't like where you work.
I certainly hope that you register for a grammar & spelling class soon, "I" should be capitalized at all times and there are several spelling errors in your short post.
Absolutely fascinating, good luck on your "College career", you will need it.
I think that it is easy for people who are not involved in the educational field to criticize our profession. Teaching classes at the Collegiate level is not as easy as some people may think.
To drpautot in comment #5: you stated that you rely upon the financial aid money to pay your bills. That is the wrong reason to be in College.
Also, just for the the record, "I" should be capitalized.
Discrimination suit against Macejko to proceed
What is wrong with this country? We must always be careful not to offend anyone - get over it. Macejko find another job if you don't like where you work.
August 24, 2011 at 10:41 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Faculty works as pact talks continue
To drpautot:
I certainly hope that you register for a grammar & spelling class soon, "I" should be capitalized at all times and there are several spelling errors in your short post.
Absolutely fascinating, good luck on your "College career", you will need it.
August 24, 2011 at 10:32 a.m. permalink suggest removal
South Side neighbors clean up
A noble effort; yet, that neighborhood is a war zone.
August 24, 2011 at 10:25 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Helping kids go back to school with style
Very nice gestures!
August 24, 2011 at 10:23 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Fla. AG: Anthony should do probation
I wish we could all move on from this story!
August 23, 2011 at 11:51 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Boardman board discusses bullying issue
Bullies have always existed; I do not understand why this problem is given so much attention.
August 23, 2011 at 11:49 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Decline in real-estate valuation expected
Real estate taxes will decline; yet, other taxes will surely increase to compensate for loss of revenues.
August 23, 2011 at 11:44 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Youngstown police probe weekend violence
Beating & robbing is a way of life for uneducated addicts.
August 23, 2011 at 11:42 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Staff talks, students walk in YSU negotiations
I think that it is easy for people who are not involved in the educational field to criticize our profession. Teaching classes at the Collegiate level is not as easy as some people may think.
To drpautot in comment #5: you stated that you rely upon the financial aid money to pay your bills. That is the wrong reason to be in College.
Also, just for the the record, "I" should be capitalized.
Good luck!
August 23, 2011 at 11:35 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Youngstown police probe weekend crimes
Shoot em' up!
August 22, 2011 at 12:06 p.m. permalink suggest removal