When this story was originally reported, I stated that the crime was most likely committed by drug offenders, the blight and downfall of our country.
Now that the authorities have them, the government needs to act quickly to put an end to their pitiful lives. Oh I almost forgot, we have to respect thier rights and give them a fair trial, and most likely, house them as "guests" of the state for the next 30 years or so.
I am praying that the police catch this scum, $10,000 should be enough for a "rat" to turn the hoodlums in to the authorities....of course even if they are convicted they will be "guests" of the State for many years to come.
Thanks for the links and I do agree with your assessment of ghettoes, they exist in virtually every city. Unfortunately, it appears that some people do not understand that.
Our society has become indifferent and less caring, particularly toward senior citizens. It is difficult to imagine people being killed as they leave church.
The punks that committed this heinous crime most likely were high on drugs, or seeking quick cash to get high.
If Canfield High School is trying to cut costs, they may want to consider eliminating un-necessary course offerings such as Chinese. I understand we are living in a global village, yet, it seems ridiculous to offer exotic language selections in financially strapped high schools.
Judge allows 2 Blagojevich attorneys to step aside
I guess we should feel sorry for Rod now that his money has run out...I don't think so!
Put him in jail for awhile & let him think about how he abused his power.
October 1, 2010 at 9:18 p.m. permalink suggest removal
US apologizes for 1940s STD study in Guatemala
Another reason not to trust the American Government!
October 1, 2010 at 9:14 p.m. permalink suggest removal
Manhunt intensifies for 2nd Repchic suspect
When this story was originally reported, I stated that the crime was most likely committed by drug offenders, the blight and downfall of our country.
Now that the authorities have them, the government needs to act quickly to put an end to their pitiful lives. Oh I almost forgot, we have to respect thier rights and give them a fair trial, and most likely, house them as "guests" of the state for the next 30 years or so.
September 30, 2010 at 12:05 p.m. permalink suggest removal
Federal Building renovation to add restaurant
onthetown -
I agree, the rental prices must be kept at a reasonable level. Youngstown cannot command the prices of other downtown areas in the country.
September 30, 2010 at 11:56 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Youngstown fights back
Jax -
You apparently have a problem with criticism...and other people expressing his or her opinion in contrast to your thoughts.
If that is true, maybe the posting boards are not the place for you.
Only my observation, please do not take offense and lash out at me.
September 28, 2010 at 5:54 p.m. permalink suggest removal
Youngstown Mayor: Violence must not define us
Mr. Mayor, it is way too late to begin worrying about how violence defines the City of Youngstown. The damage was done many years ago.
Yet, there remains many good and decent people in the Youngstown area subjected to senseless violence.
September 28, 2010 at 11:44 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Youngstown fights back
I am praying that the police catch this scum, $10,000 should be enough for a "rat" to turn the hoodlums in to the authorities....of course even if they are convicted they will be "guests" of the State for many years to come.
September 27, 2010 at 9:08 p.m. permalink suggest removal
Man, 75, shot to death in city
Lifes2Short -
Thanks for the links and I do agree with your assessment of ghettoes, they exist in virtually every city. Unfortunately, it appears that some people do not understand that.
Our society has become indifferent and less caring, particularly toward senior citizens. It is difficult to imagine people being killed as they leave church.
The punks that committed this heinous crime most likely were high on drugs, or seeking quick cash to get high.
September 26, 2010 at 6:27 p.m. permalink suggest removal
Cat shelter reopening; charges still possible
This story just breaks my heart. I visited the CLS website and read some stories about the cats.
http://thecatladiessociety.com/2010/09/…
A compassionate person cannot help to be overcome with emotion for the cats and all the people who cared for them.
September 25, 2010 at 11:48 a.m. permalink suggest removal
Canfield teachers agree to pay cut
If Canfield High School is trying to cut costs, they may want to consider eliminating un-necessary course offerings such as Chinese. I understand we are living in a global village, yet, it seems ridiculous to offer exotic language selections in financially strapped high schools.
September 25, 2010 at 11:43 a.m. permalink suggest removal