Comment history

Cavs, Magic coaches both are unhappy

Cavs are big losers and will not win again for about 20 years or so.

November 27, 2010 at 4:27 p.m. suggest removal

Delhomme returns to starting lineup for Browns

I bet that the Browns will lose to Carolina and then they really will be the mistake on the lake team!

November 27, 2010 at 4:25 p.m. suggest removal

Cavs prepared for LeBron’s visit Dec. 2

I don't like LeBron, but I hope he scores a triple double.

November 27, 2010 at 4:23 p.m. suggest removal

Report: Demand is high for easy, universal credit-transfer system

Transfer credits are great as long as we are comparing apples to apples.

So many times the classes from one college do not match up to the receiving university and the student is the one who suffers.

November 27, 2010 at 4:21 p.m. suggest removal

Officer to help Springfield students empower themselves during threats

Wow, schools certainly have changed since I attended.

I never heard of the law "Ohio law mandates that schools have at least one lockdown drill before Dec. 1."

It is no wonder that kids have psychological problems today.

November 27, 2010 at 4:17 p.m. suggest removal

Ohio’s university system sees growth

Ah yes, the enrollment increased because there are no jobs, and many students have figured out that free financial aid is better than unemployment.

November 27, 2010 at 4:14 p.m. suggest removal

Mooney schedules placement test for freshmen

I have to laugh at the requirement "bring several No. 2 sharpened pencils."

Why not just bring a mechanical pencil? It works just as well and does not need to be sharpened.

November 27, 2010 at 4:12 p.m. suggest removal

GOP comeback strategy keyed in to lagging recovery

The GOP will promise citizens everything and anything as long as they get elected, but that won't change our ailing economy.

November 27, 2010 at 4:09 p.m. suggest removal

Obama’s task: win back voters

Obama states that his administration has made progress...what progress is this?

November 27, 2010 at 4:06 p.m. suggest removal

Airports consider ditching TSA agents

Appears as though the terrorists have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams in infringing upon our freedoms.

November 27, 2010 at 4:04 p.m. suggest removal