Comment history

YSU professors suggest work 'slow down'

There is no end in sight!

September 15, 2011 at 7:58 p.m. suggest removal

Youngstown State University: Deficit increases by $4.5M

When will it all end?

September 14, 2011 at 2:59 p.m. suggest removal

Trailer flips, killing 17 steer on I-80

Terrible tragedy

September 13, 2011 at 9:13 a.m. suggest removal

Achkar Jewelers to close after 65 years serving Mahoning Valley

Wow, he never had a sale! Those are some strong accusations in the above post!

September 13, 2011 at 9:11 a.m. suggest removal

Medicine led to suicide

I have read that increased dogages of Abilify can be dangerous.

September 11, 2011 at 11:35 a.m. suggest removal

WRTA to restart Youngstown-Warren bus route Monday

Better to use the tax dollars than to give them back to the Feds!

September 11, 2011 at 11:18 a.m. suggest removal

Hearing delayed for Ponzi-scheme suspect

WOW! $20 million! Almost as good as the lottery, except it is illegal.

September 10, 2011 at 11:31 a.m. suggest removal

Man seeks state work at site of fatal crash

R.I.P. Gary R. Gibson Jr.

September 9, 2011 at 4:39 p.m. suggest removal

Paul Macejko’s wife: ‘I’ll try to carry out his legacy’

Hopefully, Brandon P. Porter was not using his cell phone at the time of the accident!

September 7, 2011 at 5:41 p.m. suggest removal