HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY | Aszlina Steed-Beedles
• Residence: Youngstown
• Date of birth: March 10, 1916, in Bowdon, Ga.
• Parents: Oscar Steed and Gertrude Phillips-Steed
• Siblings: Christine, Doc and Joe Steed are all deceased.
• Spouse: The late Robert Beedles. They were married on May 28, 1933.
• Children: Catherine Johnson and Deborah Whitlow, both of Youngstown, and Edna Howard and Verenda Brownlee, both of Fort Myers, Fla.; Oville and Betty Ann Steed, Lillie M. Smith and Charzell Beedles are all deceased.
• Grandchildren: 16
• Great-grandchildren: 21
• Great-great-grandchildren: Five
• Education: Completed eighth grade
• Employment: Housewife, mother and seamstress
• Church membership: Jehovah’s Witness
• Club membership: She has been an auxiliary pioneer for Jehovah’s Witnesses.
• Date and location: Wick Park will be the setting for a celebration of her life on June 19.