• McDonald Sideliners will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Blue Devil Room at the high school. Anyone interested in becoming a member is welcome to attend.
• Girard Band Boosters will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the high school.
• Campbell Memorial January and June Classes of 1948 will meet for breakfast at 9:30 a.m. Monday at Denny’s Restaurant in Boardman. All classmates and spouses are welcome.
• Campbell Memorial January and June Classes of 1950 will meet for a Christmas dinner at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Olive Garden in Boardman.
• Girard High School Class of 1953 will meet for a bimonthly luncheon at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Amen Corner Sports Bar and Grill, 20 W. Main St. Classmates and guests are welcome. No reservations are needed. Order from the menu.
• North High School Class of 1957 will meet for breakfast at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 16 at Bedford Trails Restaurant, 713 Bedford Road, Lowellville.
• Woodrow Wilson High School Class of 1951 will meet for breakfast at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Landmark Restaurant, 7424 Market St., Boardman. A Christmas luncheon will begin at noon Dec. 15 at Caffe Capri in Boardman. Classmates and guests are invited. Reservations are due as soon as possible by calling Joe Nudo at 330-758-4467 or Betty Malenic at 330-788-2161.
• McDonald Literary Guild will meet at 8 p.m. Thursday at Woodland Park United Methodist Church.
• Niles Chapter of the American Sewing Guild has scheduled the following neighborhood group meetings: Saturday, a guild-wide Christmas party will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Ciminero’s Banquet Center in Niles; Thursday, Austintown Stitch and Share will meet at 11 a.m. at the Bistro at the Mahoning County Trade and Technical Center for a Christmas party.
• Boardman-Poland Junior Women’s League’s annual Christmas social will take place at 6:30 p.m. Monday at Steamers Restaurant, 10078 Market St., North Lima. Members are to take unwrapped items for teen girls 12 to 16 years old for Christmas Operation Blessing. The league is open to all women over 18 residing in Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties who are interested in friendship, fun and community involvement. Those interested in joining or receiving information should call Linda Crish, membership chairman, at 330-727-9321.
• Girard Knights of Columbus Men, Council 2935, will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the K. of C. Hall, 122 N. State St.
• Seton III will meet at noon Thursday at the Lake Club, 1140 Paulin Road, Poland. A social will take place at noon followed by a Christmas luncheon. There will be a Bible reading and a Christmas blessing by Jacqueline Price. Boardman High School string quartet will perform. Hostesses are Caroline Gustafson, Price, Catherine Fleming and Margie Rochford.
• St. Rose Quilting Group will meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the parish house.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at The Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St., Girard.
• McDonald Lions Club will meet at 10 a.m. Saturday on the second floor of Woodland Park Retirement Center, 550 Ohio Ave.
• Greater Liberty Township Kiwanis will have an organizational meeting from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at Church Hill United Methodist Church, 189 Church Hill-Hubbard Road. Shoe patterns will be cut out of old denim jeans and shipped to Sole Hope to be made into shoes for children in Uganda. For information contact Barb Smith at 330-502-1460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• D.A.R.E. has scheduled the following activities: 7 p.m. Saturday, bowling at Boardman Lanes; 7 p.m. Tuesday, bar bingo at the Saxon Club; 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, meet at food court at Southern Park Mall to walk; 7:30 p.m. Thursday, speaker night at the church will feature Mike Iberis from Second Harvest Food Bank; and 6 to 10 a.m. Dec. 9, card night at Denny’s on Route 224 in Boardman.
• NAMI Mahoning Valley offers support groups for those who deal with mental illness. Family support group meetings take place the first Thursday of each month in Trumbull County at 11 a.m. at the Girard Library, 105 E. Prospect St., and on the second Tuesday of each month in Mahoning County at 7 p.m. at the Alta Care Group, 142 Javit Court, Austintown. Connection support group meetings for individuals with a mental health diagnosis take place at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown, and at 6 p.m. on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at the Alta Care. Visit namimv.org, call 330-531-7490 or e-mail email@example.com for information.
• Nar-Anon, a 12-step program for relatives and friends affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs, meets at 7 p.m. every Friday at Howland Community Church, 198 Niles-Cortland Rd. SE, Warren, and at 7 p.m. every Sunday upstairs at the Sahara Club, 2345 Youngstown Road SE, Warren. For information call Bill at 330-856-3822.
• Never Alone Nar-Anon Group, a 12-step program for relatives and friends affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs, will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday upstairs at the Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 5211 Mahoning Ave., Austintown. For information call 330-207-0845.
• Overeaters Anonymous Groups have scheduled the following local meetings: 10 a.m Saturday, St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church Hall, Room 2, 4453 Warren-Sharon Road, Vienna; 7 p.m. Sunday, Shenango Presbyterian Church, 3144 Wilmington Road (Route 18), New Castle, Pa.; 1 p.m. Monday, Girard Multi-generational Center, 443 Trumbull Ave.; 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Valley Care-Northside Medical Center, Medical Education Building, Auditorium A, 500 Gypsy Lane, Youngstown; and Thursday, 6 p.m. at Faith Chapel Fellowship Church, 511 E. Pershing St., Salem, and 7:30 p.m. at New Life Lutheran Church, 1181 Church Hill-Hubbard Road, Liberty. All locations are handicap accessible. For information go to www.oa.org or call Mahoning County Help Hotline at 330-747-2696, Columbiana County Help Hotline at 330-424-7767 or Lawrence County Help Hotline at 724-674-3697.
• TOPS 327 will meet Monday at Christ Church Presbyterian, 1933 Canfield Road, Boardman. Weigh-in is from 6 to 6:30 p.m. followed by the meeting at 6:45. The first meeting is free. Guests are welcome. For information call 330-793-4378 or 330-779-0144.
• TOPS 1237, Austintown, will meet Thursday at Idaho Road Alliance Church, 250 Idaho Road. Weigh-in is from 5 to 5:30 p.m., followed by the meeting until 6:30. For information call 330-758-4923.
• TOPS 1262, McDonald, meets Wednesdays in the Community Room at the Girard Free Library, 105 E. Prospect St. Weigh-in is from 9:15 to 10 a.m., and the meeting will follow. New members are welcome.
• TOPS 1497, Youngstown, will meet from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Thursday at St. Maron Church, 1555 S. Meridian Road, Youngstown. New members are welcome; the first meeting is free. For information call 330-974-8450.
• Youngstown Area Ostomy Support Group will meet from 6 to 7 p.m. Dec. 13 at St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital. They meet the second Tuesday of each month and are open to the public. Refreshments are provided, and parking is free. For information call Anna Fitzgerald at 330-480-3440.
• VFW Triangle Post 2799 will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the post home, 3161 E. South Range Road, New Springfield. For information call 330-542-9928.
Club news is published Friday. Please submit information about upcoming activities to the Society Department by noon Wednesday.