• Poland United Methodist Church will serve homemade dinners to go from 4-6 p.m. or until sold out. The meals include baked stuffed chicken breast, mashed potatoes and green beans for $6. Take advantage of the drive-through takeout service. Drive to the front of the church and someone will hand you a dinner to go. No need to pre-order or get out of the car. In the future, dinners will be offered the first Thursday of every month.
• American Legion Post 290, state Route 14, Columbiana, will hold an all-you-can-eat fish fry from 4 to 7 p.m. each Friday through March 21. Meals include coleslaw, macaroni and cheese, french fries, dessert and coffee. The cost is $8 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under. Carryouts will be available.
• American Legion Post 737, 16465 Milton Ave., Lake Milton, will hold a fish dinner from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Fried or broiled fish, fries or macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, rolls and beverage, $6.50; chicken, fries, coleslaw, rolls and beverage, $6.50.; and shrimp, fries, coleslaw, rolls and beverage, $7. Carryouts available. Call (330) 654-5630.
• American Legion F.D.R. Post 560 is sponsoring a fish/shrimp fry from noon-6 p.m. The cost is $7 for adults and $4 for children 12 and under. The meals include macaroni and cheese or french fries; coleslaw or haluski; and bread and butter. Desserts and refreshments are available, and there will be a 50-50 raffle. For more information, call Dominic Medina at (330) 755-6276 or Victor Reyes at (330) 750-6198.
• Canfield United Methodist Church, 27 S. Broad St., Canfield, will hold an all-you-can-eat fish fry from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Meals are $8 for adults and $4 for children under 12. Carryouts are $8.
• Holy Trinity Church, 250 Bridge St., Struthers, will be selling potato, cabbage and lekvar pirogi. Orders will be taken from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Thursday and from 8 a.m. to noon Friday at (330) 755-0064. No walk-in orders will be accepted. Orders may be picked up from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday. Patrons are asked to provide containers.
• Holy Trinity Serbian Orthodox Church will serve fish dinners from 3:30 to 7 p.m. at the church hall, 53 Laird Ave., Youngstown. The menu will consist of baked or fried Icelandic cod; sides of Spanish rice, haluski, macaroni and cheese, french fries or string beans (choose two); coleslaw or applesauce; and bread and butter, coffee or tea. The cost is $8 for adults and $4 for children. Dessert will be an additional $1.50. Containers will be provided for takeouts. Orders will be accepted from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at (330) 792-1005.
• Holy Trinity Ukrainian Catholic Church Hall, 526 W. Rayen Ave., Youngstown, will be selling pirogi by advance orders only . The cost for pirogi is $4.50 a dozen. Orders will be taken from 8 to 11 a.m. Thursday and Friday at (330) 746-9528. Orders should be placed early and are to be picked up between 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Friday. A mini garage sale will be held in conjunction with the event. The last sale before Easter will be March 14.
• Immaculate Heart of Mary Church will serve fish dinners from 4 to 7 p.m. at the parish center, 4500 Norquest Blvd., Austintown. The cost is $8.95, and the menu includes fried or broiled fish; macaroni and cheese, pirogi or green beans (choose two); and coleslaw, bread and butter, dessert and coffee, tea, iced tea or punch. A children’s menu will be available. For takeouts, call (330) 270-0650.
• St. Ann Church, 323 S. 15th St., Sebring, will sell pirogi each Friday during Lent, through March 12. Lunch or dinner carryouts will be available from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Haluski will be $1.50; and potato and cheese, potato and kraut, cheese, mild jalapeno and hot jalapeno pirogi will be 50 cents each or $5.50 a dozen. Toppings will be available. Cream of broccoli soup and clam chowder will be $1.50 For more information call (330) 938-2033. To place an order, call the kitchen, (330) 938-9678.
• Potato pirogi will be sold at St. Anne Ukrainian Catholic Church, 4310 Kirk Road, Austintown. To order call (330) 799-0084 at 5:30 p.m. Thursday or 7:30 to 11 a.m. Friday. Pickup will be from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday. There will be no sales before 11 a.m. Cost is $5 per dozen. The pirogi will be sold in bags by the dozen, and patrons are asked not to take containers. Please use the side entrance. Walk-ins are welcome.
• St. Anthony Church, 1125 Turin Ave., Youngstown, will be selling pizza and other Italian treats. Orders may be placed by calling (330) 746-9577 from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. and must be picked up by 1 p.m. Friday.
• St. Brendan Church will sponsor a fish dinner from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Maxwell Hall, 144 N. Schenley Ave., Youngstown. Meals will be sit-down or takeout, and cost is $8 for adults and $4 for children 12 and under. Featured will be beer battered, fried or baked fish; macaroni and cheese, haluski, parsley potatoes or fries; coleslaw or applesauce; and cake and coffee. A takeout-only luncheon will be available from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and will include a fish sandwich and one side for $5. For takeouts call (330) 799-3683.
• St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 159 Reed Ave., Campbell, will sell homemade haluski each Friday during Lent. Orders will be accepted from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and pickup will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the church hall. The cost is $4 a quart. To place an order, call (330) 755-0036 or (330) 755-4141.
• St. John Greek Orthodox Church, 4955 Glenwood Ave., Boardman, is having a seafood fest from 5-8 p.m. every Friday through March 21. Glendi chefs prepare more than just fried fish. A variety of dinners includes seafood pastitsio, shrimp souvlaki and Greek specials. Homemade Greek pastries also will be for sale. For takeouts, call (330) 788-7785.
• The series of Lenten fish dinners continues at St. Lucy Church, 404 Tenney Ave., Campbell, and will continue each Friday through March 14 at the church social center. Dinners will be available from 4 to 7 p.m. and will feature fried or baked cod, french fries, macaroni and cheese or haluski, dessert, and punch or coffee. Tickets are $8 for adults, $7.50 for senior citizens 65 and older, and $4 for children under 12. Takeout orders will be available for $8 each. The public is welcome.
• St. Luke Church, 5235 South Ave., Boardman, will be baking Italian-style red and white pizza. Phone orders will be accepted at (330) 788-0025 between 9 a.m. and noon only. Pickup will be until 1 p.m. Price is $5.50 for red and $4.50 for white.
• St. Nicholas Byzantine Catholic Church will sponsor a family fish fry from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the Byzantine Center at the Grove, 3800 Shady Run Road, Youngstown. Dinners will feature 10-ounce haddock with side dishes, dessert and coffee. Price is $9 for adults and $6 for children 12 and under. Takeout orders also will be available.
• St. Nicholas School Booster Club will have a fish fry at the church parish center, on Fifth Street in Struthers. A takeout-only lunch special for $5.50 will be sold from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. It includes fried fish/fish sandwich, coleslaw and choice of macaroni and cheese or french fries. To order, call (330) 755-5859. Dine-in or takeout dinners will be offered from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at a cost of $8. Meals include baked or fried fish; baked potato, french fries, haluski, macaroni and cheese (choose two sides); salad or coleslaw and dessert. Price for children is $4. Pizza will be available. No phone orders are taken for dinner. A raffle for four Cavaliers tickets will be drawn at dinner.
• St. Paul the Apostle Church, Main Street, New Middletown, will sell potato, sweet cabbage and cottage cheese pirogi. Orders can be called to (330) 542-3525 from 7 to 11 a.m. Thursday and Friday. No walk-in orders will be accepted. Pickup will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. The final sale before Easter will be on March 14. Sales will resume on April 4.
• St. Stanislaus Church, 430 Williamson Ave., Youngstown, will sell potato, kraut and cottage cheese pirogi. The cost is $4 a dozen. Advance orders will be taken at (330) 747-3024 from 8:30 to 11 a.m. Thursday and 8 to 11 a.m. Friday, based upon availability. Lunches will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday. Patrons are asked to provide their own containers and use the side entrance. The last sale before Easter will be March 14 and sales will resume April 4.
• St. William Catholic Church, 5431 Mahoning Ave., Champion, will serve weekly all-you-can-eat fish dinners from 3:30-7 p.m., through March 14. The dinners consist of fried or baked Atlantic cod, french fries, macaroni and cheese, green beans, applesauce, coleslaw, dessert and beverage. Takeouts will be available. Cost is $8 for adults; $7.50 for senior citizens; and $4.50 for children under 12.
• Tod Avenue United Methodist Church, 155 Tod Avenue N.W., will hold an all-you-can-eat fish dinner from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. The meal includes ocean perch, home fries, coleslaw, bread and butter, dessert and beverage. Cost is $8 for adults and $3 for children. For more information or for delivery to the Tod or Buckeye senior citizens apartments in Warren, call (330) 393-3859 before 1 p.m.
• American Legion Post 737,16465 Milton Ave., Lake Milton, will serve all-you-can-eat breakfasts from 8 a.m. to noon Meals include eggs, sausage, toast, waffles, pancakes, sausage gravy and biscuits, coffee, orange juice or tea. The cost is $5.50 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under.
• Fowler United Methodist Church will serve chicken pie dinners from 3:30 to 6 p.m. The meals include potato, green beans, applesauce, coleslaw, bread, beverage and dessert. Takeouts will be available. Cost is $7 for adults; $3.50 for ages 6-12; and free for preschoolers.
• Hubbard First United Methodist Church, 48 Church Street, will have its 61st annual Spaghetti Dinner and Chinese Auction from 3:30-7 p.m. Cost for adults is $6; for children 6-12, $3; and free for children under 6. Takeout orders will be available. Tickets are available at the church office (330) 534-3383 or from Bill Pearson (330) 534-2192. Chinese auction items will be on display during the dinner.
• Protestant Family Service will serve pancake and sausage breakfasts from 9 a.m. to noon at Disciples Christian Church, 565 Boardman-Canfield Road, Boardman. The donation is $6 for adults and $3 for children 5 to 12.
• Jackson Township Fire Department Auxiliary will serve pancake and sausage breakfasts from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at North Jackson Fire Station, 229 Salem-Warren Road. The cost is $5 for adults, $2.50 for children 5 to 12, and free for those 4 and under. A Chinese auction and 50-50 raffle will also be held.
• Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church on Via Mount Carmel, Youngstown, will sponsor a spaghetti dinner from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at the church hall. Cost is $6 for adults and $3.50 for children. Carryouts will be available; containers are $1 or you can provide your own.
• Parkman Chamber of Commerce will serve pancake and sausage breakfasts from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Parkman Community House, Route 422. Tickets are $6 for adults and $2.50 for children 6 to 12. Those 5 and under may dine for free.
• Struthers United Methodist Church, 33 Sexton Street, will serve a dinner of creamed chicken over biscuits from noon to 2 p.m. Tickets cost $7 for adults and $3.50 for children and will be sold at the door. The public is welcome, and takeouts will be available.
• Temple on the Hill High Twelve Club 720 will serve a soup and salad dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Masonic Temple, 223 Wick Ave, Youngstown. Cost for the all-you-can-eat meal is $5 per person.
• American Hungarian Club, 2219 Donald Ave., Youngstown, is taking orders for Hungarian dobos torta until Friday. Cost is $35 for a whole cake and $20 for a half cake. A limited number of orders will be taken. Call (330) 799-7008.
• Avala Tamburitzansof Holy Trinity Church on Laird Avenue are taking orders for apple, cherry and cheese strudel through March 17. To place an order call (330) 402-9040, or (330) 270-5277.
• St. Mary’s Sisterhood of Sts. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Orthodox Church, 1025 N. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown, is taking orders for nut kolachi only till Saturday. Pickup will be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 16 at the center. The cost is $8. To order, call (330) 792-5959 or (330) 788-5950.
• Boy Scout Troop 115 of St. Michael Parish will hold a pasta dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 16 at the church, North Broad Street, Canfield. Featured will be meatballs, salad, bread, cake and beverages and all-you-can-eat pasta. Carryouts will be available. Tickets are $6 for adults, $3 for those 6 to 12, and free for children 5 and under. Advance tickets can be purchased from any Troop 115 member. Tickets will also be available at the door. For more information call Andy Welch, (330) 652-4410, or Jeff Bishop, (330) 799-4097.
• Boar’s Head Ladies of St. John’s Episcopal Church, 323 Wick Ave., Youngstown, will sponsor a baked chicken dinner from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the church. The menu will include salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, bread and butter, pie and beverage. Cost is $6.50, and containers will be provided for takeout orders. No reservations are necessary. For takeout orders, call (330) 743-3175.
• St. John Lutheran Church, 1429 Mahoning Ave., adjacent to Fellows Riverside Gardens, will hold an all-you-can-eat Palm Sunday buffet at noon March 16. Featured will be Italian strata, eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, potatoes, breakfast rolls, fresh fruit cups, juice and beverage. The cost is $6.95 for adults, and $3.50 for children 6 to 12. Carryouts available.
• VFW Triangle Post 2799 Auxiliary, 3161 E. South Range Road, New Springfield, will serve spaghetti dinners with meatballs, salad, bread and coffee or tea from 4 to 7 p.m. on March 13. The cost is $6 for adults and $3 for children under 10.
• A listing of food sales and dinners is published Wednesday. Please submit information for takeout and sit-down dinners to the Society Department before 5 p.m. Monday.