• William Penn Association, Branch 28 of Youngstown, will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Boardman Eat’n Park Restaurant. Plans will be made for 2008, and there will be a 2007 audit.
• Struthers High School Classes of 1941 and 1942 will resume luncheons at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at Stonewall Tavern in North Lima. For reservations, call (330) 533-5718 or (330) 755-7423.
• Woodrow Wilson High School Class of 1953 will meet for a luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Monday at Johnny’s Restaurant. Guests are welcome.
• McDonald Parents of Performing Arts will meet at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the senior citizens room at the post office building.
• Youngstown American Hungarian Club will hold a business meeting at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at the club house on Donald Avenue. On the agenda will be the chicken paprikash dinner Jan. 27 and the Valentine’s Day party Feb. 10, at which a Hungarian film will be shown.
• Youngstown Business and Professional Women will have a dinner and meeting at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Upstairs Restaurant on Mahoning Avenue, Austintown. Traci Miller of The Growth Coach will present “Smart Goals for Smart Women.” The cost is $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers. Reservations are to be made by Sunday with Janet Byrne at
• Dublin Grange will have a casserole dinner Tuesday. A program for the new year will be presented by Gary Reel. Zella Baker will conduct the business meeting.
• St. Rose Quilting Group meets at 10 a.m. every Wednesday in the parish house.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St.
• D.A.R.E., a social group for divorced, widowed or separated people, will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Disciples Christian Church, 565 Boardman-Canfield Road. Other activities include: Monday and Wednesday, meet at food court at 6:30 p.m. for walk at Southern Park Mall; Tuesday, dance lessons with Judy Conti at 7 p.m. at Wedgewood Plaza, cost is $5; and Jan. 26, cheap movies at Boardman at 6:30 p.m. For more information, call (330) 759-7409, (330) 757-1440 or (330) 793-1484.
• Single For Any Reason has planned the following events: Sunday, bowling at Crest Lanes in Warren at 1 p.m.; Thursday, meet at Niles Moose at 5:30 p.m. to play corn hole; Jan. 25, meet at Niles Moose and dance to live band; Jan. 26, dancing to Road Work Band at Niles Moose from 8 p.m. to midnight, $5 is cover for nonmembers of the Moose; and Jan. 27, bowling at Crest Lanes in Warren at 1 p.m. For more information, call (330) 372-7124.
• Mahoning County Chapter of Ohio Genealogical Society will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at the Ministry Building of St. Charles Church, 7325 Westview Drive, Boardman. There will be a show and tell program, and each participant will be asked to tell the best find for their family tree this past year. The Computer Interest Group meets at 6.
• Alzheimer Assistance and Referral Network, 4212 Market St., Youngstown, will sponsor a meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Emmanuel Lutheran Education Building, 251 S. Broadway, Salem. For more information, call (330) 788-9755 or (866) 822-2102. All meetings are free to the public.
• Alzheimer Association Caregiver Support Group will meet at 2 p.m. Monday at the Antonine Sisters Adult Daycare Center, 2691 N. Lipkey Road, North Jackson, and at 1:30 a.m. Thursday at 3695 Boardman-Canfield Road, Suite 301-B. The meetings are free and open to all caregivers, family members and friends with a loved one with memory problems. For more information, call (330) 533-3300 or (800) 272-3900.
• DivorceCare and DivorceCare for Kids support groups and GriefShare recovery seminar and support group will meet at 7 p.m. every Tuesday at Greenford Christian Church, 11767 Lisbon Road, Greenford. Child care must be scheduled in advance. For more information, call (330) 533-3278.
• Mended Hearts support group for heart survivors and their families will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the education building of Forum Health. Dr. John Flauto, podiatrist, will be the speaker. The public is welcome. For more information, contact Joe Clark, (330) 702-8859.
• TOPS 327 will meet at 6:15 p.m. Monday at Christ Church Presbyterian, 1933 Canfield Road, Boardman. The first meeting is free. Guests are welcome. For information, call (330) 793-4378 or (330) 757-9368.
• TOPS 698, Girard, will meet Monday at First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway. Weigh-in is from 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. followed by the meeting at 7. New members are welcome; the first night is free. For information, call (330) 394-1262 or (330) 545-4770.
• TOPS 822, Struthers, will meet Tuesday at Struthers Presbyterian Church, 110 Poland Ave. Weigh-in will be from 6 to 6:30 p.m. before the meeting.
• TOPS 1262, McDonald, will meet Wednesday in the senior citizens room at the post office building. Weigh-in is from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., and the meeting will follow. New members are welcome.
• TOPS 1805, Canfield, will meet Wednesday at Canfield Christian Church, Canfield. Weigh-in will be from 7:45 to 8:15 a.m. with the meeting to follow until 9. For information, call Gerri Brown, (330) 533-4172 or Judy Toth at (330) 533-2464.
• Youngstown PFLAG will meet from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday at First Unitarian Church, 1105 Elm St., Youngstown. Guest speaker will be Brian Wells of Mahoning Valley Pride Center. For information, call (330) 747-7433.
• Club news is published Friday and Saturday. Please submit information about upcoming activities to the Society Department by 5 p.m. Thursday.